UUCM’s Re-Opening Policy
The Leadership Team continues to seek best safety practices for our community, we will be taking some additional safety precautions for services, renters, and in-person events going forward. Due to the recent rise in covid-19 cases. We are updating the UUCM re-opening policy as follows:
- Groups over 10 people:. Mask are Required indoor for all Groups.
- Groups of fewer than people
- If it is known that everyone in the group is vaccinated, them the group can decide whether to mask or not.
- If vaccine status is unknown, or if there are known unvaccinated people in attendance, then masks are required
- If food is part of the gathering, plans should be made to eat outdoors or on the porches.
We will continue to monitor thee status of the pandemic and CDC guidelines. We look forward to seeing you again in person.
Below are website for update guidance and information about Covid-19
STATEMENTS and UPDATES from the UUA
The Unitarian Universalist Association has published a number of statements and resources about how the current COVID-19 situation is impacting our congregations and our association as a whole. Here are links to some of them.